Linedraw (“Company”) complies with the Personal Information Protection Act, the Telecommunications Privacy Act, the Telecommunications Business Act, the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection. The Company will disclose through its personal information processing policy the purpose and the manner in which the personal information provided by the user is used and what measures are being taken to protect personal information.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information
2. Items of personal information to be processed
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
4. Provide third party of personal information
5. Commitment of personal information
6. Rights of users and legal representatives and how to exercise them
7. Destruction of personal information
8. Matters concerning the installation and operation of the automatic collection device of personal information and its refusal
9. Personal Information Protection Officer
10. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
11. Matters concerning the change of personal information processing policy
12. Civil Service on Personal Information
ο This policy will be effective June 20, 2016.
1. Purpose of processing personal information strong>
The Company processes your personal information for the following purposes:
ο Providing payment settlement contents according to contract implementation and service provision, purchasing and payment, self-certification, delivery or billing
ο Member Management
Identification, personal identification, prevention of unauthorized use of bad member and prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of membership, age verification, complaint handling, etc.
ο Apply to marketing and advertising
Promotion of new service (product) development and specialization, delivery of advertisement information such as events, promotion of education products of subsidiaries and branch institutes, delivery of advertisement information such as events, provision of services according to demographic characteristics, advertisement display, Statistics for
Limit number of sign-ups, preserve records for dispute settlement, check membership acceptance and other statistical data
2. Items of personal information processed strong>
– Required items: Name, ID, Password, E-mail address, Telephone number, School
ο How to collect personal information: Homepage (membership, counseling bulletin, public bulletin board, etc.), written form, application for sweepstakes, delivery request
※ When collecting personal information by phone, the contents of the call will be recorded and we will notify the user of the recording.
Collection of information by subject, veto and disadvantage notice
The information subject may refuse to accept the item of personal information collected by the company and the method of collection, and the use of the service provided to the member at the time of rejection may be restricted.
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information strong> The processing and retention period of your personal information is as follows.
ο Items to retain: Same as items to process.
ο Retention period: During the period of membership retention under the contract of use
However, if you need to preserve your membership in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations after the membership withdrawal, the company keeps your membership information for a certain period as follows.
Record of indication / advertisement: 6 months (Consumer protection law in e-commerce etc.)
Record of contract or withdrawal of subscription: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
Record of payment and goods supply: 5 years (Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc.)
Record of dissatisfaction or dispute of consumer: 3 years (Consumer Protection Act in e-commerce etc.)
Records on collection / processing and use of credit information: 3 years (Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information)
Communication fact confirmation document 3 months
4. Third party provision of personal information strong>
In principle, the Company does not provide the user’s personal information to the outside. However, except as follows.
– Users have agreed in advance
– In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations or for the purpose of investigation, if there is a request from the investigating agency in accordance with procedures and methods prescribed in the Act.
5. Destruction of personal information strong>
In the event that the personal information retention period of the member has elapsed, the company will not be required within 5 days from the end date of the retention period when the personal information is not needed, such as accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, We will destroy personal information within 5 days from the date. However, personal information to be preserved for a certain period of time under relevant laws and regulations will be destroyed without delay after a certain period of storage. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
ο Destruction procedure
Even if the member’s personal information retention period elapses, personal information that should be preserved for a certain period according to related laws and regulations will be transferred to separate DB and destroyed after a certain period of preservation. (In the case of documents, they are kept in a separate locker box.) Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for purposes other than the purpose for which it is stipulated by law.
ο How to destroy
– Personal information stored in an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not play the record.
– Personal information that is printed out is shredded by crusher or destroyed by incineration.
6. Privacy Officer strong>
In order to protect the personal information of the member and to deal with complaints related to personal information,
Personal information protection person: Kim Ji Hyeong
e-mail : email@example.com
You may notify all personal information protection complaints that occur using the company’s services to the person in charge of personal information protection or the department in charge. The Company will respond promptly to the users’ complaints.
7. Ensuring the security of personal information strong>
The Company takes the following technical and administrative measures to ensure the safety of personal information in order to prevent personal information from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
1) Encryption of Personal Information Personal information of the user is protected by password, and important data is protected by separate security function such as encrypting file and transmission data or using file lock function.
2) Technical measures against hacking The company installs the system in the access control area from the outside in order to prevent the user’s personal information from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer viruses, and uses intrusion detection device and intrusion detection system Installation is monitored 24 hours a day. In addition, we regularly update the vaccine program. If a sudden virus appears, we will prevent it from being infringed by applying the vaccine as soon as it comes out.
3) Restriction on access to personal information processing system The company establishes standards for granting, changing, and canceling access rights to the personal information handler, establishes rules for how to generate passwords, changes in frequency, etc. and controls access to other personal information We are working on the necessary action.
4) Training of Personal Information Handling Staff Personal Information Handling Employees shall be limited to the person in charge, and regular training shall be conducted on the acquisition of new security technologies and duty to protect personal information. We implement administrative measures.
5) Personal ID and Password Management As a rule, the ID and password used by the user are to be used only by the user. The Company is not responsible for any problems caused by personal information leakage such as ID and password due to user’s personal negligence, and for what is happening due to the basic internet danger. Please be careful about changing your password frequently with security consciousness for your password and pay special attention to prevent your personal information from being leaked when logging into a public PC.
8. Changes to Personal Information Processing Policy strong>
The company will notify you through the notice on the homepage at least 7 days before revision of the personal information processing policy.
9. Complaints about personal information strong>
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
1. Personal Dispute Resolution Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533-4)
3. The Supreme Prosecutors’ Office’s Advanced Crime Investigation Center (http://i-minwon.spo.go.kr/02-3480-2582)
4. The Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)