Linedraw provides the services of Linedraw subject to your acceptance of the Linedraw Terms of Service (the “Terms of Service”). The Terms of Service may be updated from time to time without notice, so please check back frequently when you visit Linedraw.
Article 1 [Purpose]
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and between the Company and its Members in connection with the use of the Educational Information Service (“Service”) provided by Linedraw (“Company”) through its website (www.linedraw.co.kr) , Obligations and responsibilities.
Article 2 [Definition]
① Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions are as follows.
1. “User” means a member or non-member who accesses the Company’s website and uses the contents and services provided by the Company in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. “Membership” means a person who has entered into a contract with the Company by accessing the company’s website and agrees to the Terms and Conditions, and who has been given an ID and who can continue to use the information and services provided by the Company. It says.
3. “Content” means online courses and other related information produced and sold by the Company and offered and sold on the Website, so that the term “contents” shall be deemed to be replaced with the contents of Article 2, Paragraph 1, Subparagraph 1 of the Act on Promotion of Information Network Usage and Information Protection Refers to data or information expressed in the form of codes, letters, sounds, images, images, or the like used in the information and communications network.
4. “ID” means the combination of letters and numbers approved by the member for the purpose of identifying and using the service.
5. “PASSWORD” refers to a combination of characters or numbers defined by the member himself / herself in order to protect the personal information of the member when confirming that the member is a member that matches the ID when using the service.
6. “E-mail” means mail over the Internet or mail using electronic media.
7. “Operator (manager)” means the person or company selected by the company for overall management and smooth operation of the service.
8. “Member’s post” means information such as articles, images, files, links, comments, etc. posted on the website where the company’s services are provided.
Article 3 [Providing Company Identity Information]
The company shall post on the initial screen of the online service so that the user can easily know the company’s name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, business registration number, communication sales business report number and personal information manager.
Article 4 [Publication of the Terms, etc.]
① The company publishes on the company website so that the user can confirm the terms and conditions through a separate connection screen, and makes it possible to output the full text of the terms and conditions.
② The Company clearly displays the important contents of the Terms in bold letters so that it is easy for users to know.
Article 5 [Amendment of Terms] strong>
① The Company may amend these Terms and Conditions to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations.
② When the company revises the terms, the date of application and the reasons for the revision shall be specified and published so that it can be confirmed on the company website 14 days before the application date together with the revised terms and conditions. Notice of amendment.
③ If an existing member does not agree with the changed terms, you can stop using the service and withdraw from membership.
Article 6 [Effect of Terms] strong>
① This agreement is effective when the user agrees with the contents of the agreement and applies for membership, and the company approves the application.
② The Company shall be deemed to have approved the changed terms if the existing member fails to raise the objection within the same period in spite of the notification or notice in accordance with Article 5 (2) of this Agreement.
③ The matters not specified in this agreement shall be dealt with in accordance with the “Law on Regulation of the Terms,” “Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection,” “Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc.”, ” And the Extracurricular Teaching Act, the Content Industry Promotion Act, and other related laws and practices.
Article 7 [Notice to “Member”] strong>
① Company may notify members by e-mail address or a note, pop-up window, etc., when members become members, when they are notified.
② The Company may substitute the notification in the preceding paragraph by posting on the bulletin board of the company website for more than 14 days in case of notice to the whole member. However, matters that have a significant effect on the member’s transactions and use of the site may be notified in the same manner as above for 30 days or more.
Article 8 [Sign Up] strong>
① Anyone who wishes to use the company service by signing up as a member must indicate his / her agreement after he / she has read and understood the contents of the agreement, and apply for membership by stating the relevant matters on the prescribed membership registration form presented by the company.
② The Company shall be deemed to be the actual data for all the information that the user submits on the online membership application form pursuant to the preceding paragraph.
③ Members who do not enter real names or real names can not receive legal protection and may be restricted from using the service in accordance with the relevant provisions of this agreement.
④ The Company shall, in principle, approve the membership of the user in accordance with Paragraph 1 of this Article. However, the Company may not accept the application for any of the following subparagraphs, and may cancel it after the approval.
1. If the user can not approve due to reasons
2. You have not used your real name
3. To steal someone’s name or personal information
4. Providing false information
5. If you use a duplicate ID
6. If you do not fill in the membership application form provided by the company
8. Violation of Article 19 [Membership Obligations]
9. Miscellaneous In case of violation of these Terms and related laws
10. The personal information (ID, password, address, etc.) provided to the Company on the application form for membership is good
If you are violating social order or insulting others
⑤ The Company may reserve the consent if there is no room for the facilities related to the service or if there is a technical or business problem.
⑥ If the Company fails to approve or reserves the application for membership pursuant to Paragraphs 4 and 5 of this Article, the applicant shall immediately notify the user through a popup window. However, except when it is not possible to notify the user without cause of the company’s fault.
Article 9 [Special Rules Regarding Membership in Children Under 14 Years of Age] strong>
① Users who are under 14 years of age must be careful in providing their personal information, such as having to fully understand the personal information processing policy provided in electronic form on the company website and apply for membership after obtaining the consent of the guardian You must.
② When the user who is under 14 years old applies for membership, the company can confirm whether the guardian agrees or not through the separate guidance or procedure.
③ User who is under 14 years of age must provide his / her name and wired / wireless contact when joining the membership so that the company can confirm whether or not the consent of the preceding paragraph is given to the guardian.
④ The company can not accept or cancel membership for a user under 14 years of age who has not undergone confirmation procedure for parental consent.
⑤ A guardian of a member under the age of 14 years may request to view, correct or update personal information about his / her child, or withdraw his / her consent to membership, and in such case, the company shall take necessary measures without delay. At this time, the company may ask to submit confirmation documents such as documents proving that it is the guardian.
Article 10 [Change of Member Information] strong>
① Members can view and modify their personal information at any time on the “Edit Information” page of the company’s website.
② The Company shall not be held responsible for the disadvantages caused by the member not correcting the changes of the preceding paragraph.
Article 11 [Duty to Manage “Membership” “ID” and “Password”] strong>
① The member is responsible for the management of the ID and password, and should not disclose it to third parties for use by third parties.
② If the member recognizes that his / her ID and password are leaked and used by a third party, he / she should inform the company immediately.
③ In the case of the preceding paragraph, the Company may require members to take necessary measures such as the change of the password in order to protect the personal information of the member and the illegal use of other services, and the member shall respond to the request of the company faithfully as soon as the company requests.
④ The Company shall not be liable for the disadvantage caused by the failure of the member to fulfill the obligations under Paragraphs 2 and 3 of this Article.
Article 12 [termination / cancellation of use contract] strong>
① If a member wants to terminate or cancel the contract, he or she may submit the application to the customer center of the company. After receiving the member’s intention, the company shall reply without delay and shall take measures such as refund I will take.
② The Company may terminate the use agreement if the member violates the Terms or related laws and regulations.
Article 13 [Use of Services] strong>
① The Company recommends that users install the Internet browser of a specific version or higher to access the company website in order to provide smooth service.
② If the member does not use the browser recommended by the company and the version specified in Paragraph 1 above, some services may be difficult to use.
Article 14 [Technical Specifications for Use of Content] strong>
① The minimum specifications of the PC required to use the contents provided by the company are as follows.
– CPU: Pentium4 2.4 or higher
– Memory: 2G or more
– HDD: C: \ Space over 2G
– VGA: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Memory: 128MB
ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or more
– Operating System: Windows XP or later
– DirectX: 9.0 or later
– Internet Explorer: 11.0+, FireFox 42, Safari 8, Chrome 34
② Technical specifications of learning devices such as tablet pc that can use content provided by the company can be inquired at the 1: 1 inquiry page or can be confirmed on the company website.
Article 15 [Display of information about the terms of the transaction] strong>
① The Company shall mark the following contents in the contents or its packaging.
1. Name, kind, contents, price, period of use
2. Minimum technical specifications of the electronic media required to use the content
3. Availability of Portable Learning Electronics
4. Method and effect of termination of service use contract such as refund criteria
Article 16 [Establishment of Service Use Agreement and Payment Method] strong>
① Members shall apply for the use of the contents service by the following subparagraphs or similar procedures provided by the Company. Before entering into a contract, the Company shall provide information so that the Member can accurately understand and deal with any of the following matters mistakenly or without error.
1. View and select the content list
2. Confirm content details
3. Click Make Payments
4. Confirm order item and payment amount (refund policy guide)
5. Choose your payment method
6. Re-check your payment
② Members can pay for services by credit card, bank transfer, Internet bank transfer, mobile phone payment, etc. However, each payment method may have certain limitations depending on the nature of the payment method.
③ In principle, payment of a minor member must be done in the name of the guardian or the consent of the guardian, and the guardian may cancel the contract of the child (minor) concluded without consent.
④ When a minor pays the fee for his / her services in his / her own name, the minor must provide his / her contact information so that he / she can provide documents certifying his / her consent, e-mail, . If you do not follow these procedures, the payment amount can be regarded as a property that is allowed to be disposed of by the guardian.
⑤ The Company can confirm whether the consent of the guardian is obtained by means of wire or wireless.
⑥ The Company may suspend the acceptance until the application for the use of the paid service of the member falls under any of the following subparagraphs:
1. If you do not pay the usage fee of paid service
2. If the total amount of the fee-for-service application and the total amount of the deposit do not match
3. In cases where there are other reasonable reasons and the Company deems it necessary
⑦ The Company shall notify the member through the method of Article 7 of the Terms and Conditions when the member applies for the use of the paid service pursuant to the procedure of this Article, and when the notice of acceptance reaches the member, I think it is one.
⑧ The company’s acceptance of intention includes the information about confirmation of member’s application for use, service availability, correction of application for use, cancellation, etc.
Article 17 [Buying and shipping of teaching and learning electronic devices, etc.] strong>
① Textbook purchase is available only on the company website.
② Sales of textbooks are only for the members who have applied for online courses, and do not sell the textbooks separately.
③ The materials should be shipped within 7 days from the completion of the purchasing settlement of the member, and may be delayed due to natural disasters, lack of stock in the materials.
④ The process of delivering the materials will be made available online by the member.
⑤ Other information about teaching materials can be obtained through customer center.
⑥ The company can sell learning electronic devices on the company website through partnership.
⑦ Learning electronic devices sold by the company through partnership may differ from product specifications sold by the manufacturer in order to prevent illegal copying of contents.
Article 18 [Obligations of the Company] strong>
① The Company shall faithfully perform the duties and obligations of the laws and the rights set forth in these Terms and Conditions in good faith.
③ The Company shall take measures to ensure that members can check the use of paid services and their payment details from time to time.
④ The Company shall deal with any opinions or complaints submitted by Members in connection with the use of the Service without delay. For comments and complaints submitted by members, we use the bulletin board or send the process and result through e-mail.
⑤ The Company shall indemnify the Member for damages caused by the breach of the obligation of the Company as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Article 19 [Membership Obligations] strong>
① Unless expressly agreed to by the Company, the member’s right of access is limited to the individual member, and can not be transferred, donated or provided as collateral.
② The Company may suspend the use of all or part of the service or terminate the best later service contract for a long period if the member violates the obligations falling under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. When a member applies for or changes his / her use, he / she shall make a false statement or provide his or her other member’s ID and personal information
When using or sharing
2. If the member violates the rights of the company or a third party.
3. When a member performs commercial activities such as sales activities that sell goods or services using services provided by the company
4. If a member interferes with another user’s use of the service or impersonates the company’s executive officer, employee or other person
5. When a member acts on behalf of the society’s good or bad morals in the website of the company or publishes information such as codes, texts, sounds, sounds and images related to it, and distributes them to others
6. When a member trades goods such as cash, which are provided free of charge from the company, by means of a method such as free /
7. Transmit a large amount of information to intentionally interfere with the operation of the Company’s services or to do so,
8. In case of violation of related laws and regulations, and other matters stipulated in these Terms and Conditions
9. In case of defamation or insulting the reputation of the company and others
Article 20 [Prohibition and Denial of Use] strong>
① The Company regards the following cases as illegal use.
1. When two or more PCs are connected simultaneously with the same ID
2. Using multiple PCs or IPs with the same ID.
3. If you want others to use your ID and services such as lectures.
4. Acts to sell, rent, transfer or advertise services such as ID and lectures to others
5. If you run a copy program while recording a service, or when you try to record or try
② If the Company finds any unauthorized users pursuant to the preceding paragraph, the Company may take measures in accordance with the following subparagraphs.
1. [First discovery] – Alerts you via e-mail, notes, and pop-up windows.
2. [Secondary Discovery] – Warns you in the same way as the previous issue and suspends service provision at the same time. At this time, if the guardian sends a copy of proof of resident registration to confirm the family relationship to the company, the service will be resumed.
3. [Third Discovery] – Suspension of notification and service of third violation through e-mail, note, pop-up window or wired / wireless will be suspended for 30 days and forced withdrawal will be processed if there is no justifiable reason .
③ The member can not request the extension of the period of use of the service because of the measures in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3.
④ If a member disputes the action of Clause 2 of this article from the company, he may call the company customer center about the fact and if the member proves that there is no intention or fault of his / her company, Extend the period of use.
⑤ Identification and blocking of fraudulent use
1. The Company classifies and confirms fraudulent use through the server based on data such as IP information collected and verified during the use of the member’s service.
2. The Company shall forcibly block access to the service if the user executes the duplication program while using the service or if the user accesses the same ID at the same time.
Article 21 [Providing and Changing Services] strong>
① The company shall provide 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
② The Company may change the services provided if there are substantial reasons such as operational or technical reasons.
③ If the service is changed in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the member shall be informed of the reason and contents to be changed in accordance with Article 7 of this Agreement.
Article 22 [Providing information and displaying ads] strong>
① The Company may provide various information that the member considers necessary during the use of the service to the member by means of notices, e-mail or radio. However, members can refuse to receive by e-mail at any time.
② The Company may place advertisements on service screens, company websites, and e-mails created by members at the time of membership. Members who receive e-mails and other advertisements may be denied.
③ The Company may sell the telephone to the member at the telephone number entered at the time of membership, and the Member may refuse to receive the telephone solicitation sales of the company through the online homepage or customer center. There is.
Article 23 [Use and deletion of postings registered by members] strong>
① The Company shall delete any post which a member has registered, if there is a contradiction to this Agreement or related laws and regulations, without delay.
② Any person who is infringed by the law due to the information posted on the bulletin board operated by the company may request the company to delete the information or to post the refusal information. In this case, the Company will take necessary action without delay and immediately notify the applicant.
③ The company can utilize the post posted by the member on the website provided by the company and modify it for marketing and publishing.
④ The member may withdraw the use of the company pursuant to the preceding paragraph through the website etc., and the company does not use the post of the member after receiving the intention to withdraw the member. However, the Company may use the production made before the declaration of withdrawal until exhaustion.
Article 24 [Copyright] strong>
① Company owns copyright for all content provided by the company.
② Members shall not infringe the copyrights of the company by recording, copying, editing, displaying, transmitting, distributing, selling, broadcasting or performing the information without obtaining the prior consent of the Company by using the services provided by the Company.
Article 25 [Privacy] strong>
① The Company places great importance on the protection of personal information of members, and is doing its best to protect the personal information provided to the company online while members use the services of the company.
② Details related to the protection of personal information can be found in the personal information processing policy provided in electronic form on the company website.
border-radius: 5px; font-size: 15px; “> padding: 10px; margin: 50px 0 10px 0; border: 1px solid: Chapter 4 Withdrawal and Refund strong> p>
Article 26 [Withdrawal and Refund Policy in Relevant Laws] strong>
① The terms of the Company’s withdrawal and refund policy reflect the “Law on the Establishment and Operation of Schools and Extracurricular Activities,” “Consumer Protection Laws in Electronic Commerce,” and “Contents Industry Promotion Act.”
② When the Company refunds the money, the Company will refund all or part of the money in the same manner as the payment made by the Company. However, if refunds are not possible in the same way, we will notify them in advance.
Article 27 [Withdrawal] strong>
① It is possible to cancel the subscription within 7 days from the date of receiving the textbooks and goods. However, if the contents of the goods are different from the contents displayed or advertised by the company, or if they are implemented differently from the contents of the contract, within 3 months from the date of receipt of the goods, It is possible to cancel the subscription within.
② If the member withdraws the subscription for the goods, the company shall return the goods supplied to the company, and the company shall refund the money already paid within 3 business days from the date of receipt of the goods.
③ In the case of withdrawal of the subscription, if the goods are partially consumed, the amount shall be deducted and refunded, and the member shall be responsible for the cost of return.
④ In any of the following cases, membership withdrawal is restricted.
1. If the goods are lost or damaged due to the responsibility of the member. However, if the contents of the goods, etc. are damaged in order to confirm the contents, it is excluded.
2. If the value of goods, etc. has decreased significantly due to the use or consumption of the member
3. If the value of goods etc. has decreased significantly enough to sell again over time
4. If you damage the packaging of goods that can be reproduced.
Article 28 [Refund and Change of Online Course Tuition Fee] strong>
① The Company applies the following refund policy in principle for online courses and so on.
1. If the member gives up his / her intention
– Before the start of the lesson:
– Within 7 days after the start of the lesson: If you only take a free course, you will be refunded in full. If you have taken more than one membership course, you will be refunded the remaining amount [ex: membership price – individual course price]
– After 7 days from the start of teaching, the following rules apply.
– Before 1/3 of the total teaching period: The remaining amount except the price of the course taken in the tuition fee already paid or the 2/3 of the membership price, whichever is lower
– Less than half of the total teaching period: Less than the price of the course that you have already paid for tuition fees or half of the membership price, whichever is lower
– After half of the total teaching period: not returned
* Individual course price: The price of individual course will be below when refunding.
– 1 course including less than 5 lessons: 35,000 won
– 1 course including 6 or more lessons: 50,000 won
– One course including 10 or more lessons: 75,000 won
* If you receive a textbook, you will receive a refund excluding the cost of textbook and shipping.
* If you download the project file, the amount will be refunded. (Sketch file: 30,000 won, modeling file: 50,000 won)
– The total teaching time refers to the total teaching time during the teaching period, and the calculation of the return amount shall be based on the teaching time that has elapsed until the reason for the return.
– In the case of distance learning, the amount of the refund shall be the amount of the portion of the lesson that was taken (taken on the Internet or stored on a learning device) minus the amount equivalent. The amount calculated based on the criteria of the case) and the total amount of tuition fees for the remaining months
② If the member wishes to make a refund, he / she shall indicate the intention to the company through 1: 1 inquiry on the company website or customer center. The company shall accept the refund request, check the request and refund policy of the member, We will refund tuition fees within one business day. However, there may be some delays due to external factors such as the computer paralysis of financial companies other than the responsibility of the company, and the company is not responsible for such delays.
③ You can apply for cancellation, change and refund separately for periodic membership, event sex, irregular membership, special planning membership, etc. For more information, please contact the customer center at 1: Can be found at.
3. Criteria for starting teaching
– If you click the ‘Start Course’ button
– If you have a history of downloading course materials
Article 29 [Refund of Goods, Learning Equipment, etc.] strong>
① If there are problems such as damage of textbooks, tablet pc, etc., paper, shipping error, the company will resend or refund without additional shipping cost. At this time, the member must return the goods to the company.
② In the event of an exchange or refund that does not fall under the preceding paragraph, the member shall bear the cost of return.
③ You can find out more about refunds, returns, etc. through our Customer Center.
Article 30 [Discount Coupon] strong>
① Discount coupons (free coupons) paid to members free of charge are only available within the validity period and can not be refunded. The validity period of the coupon is based on the company policy, and the coupon expires automatically after that period. More information on this can be found on the company’s website.
② The member can appeal to the company if there is an error in using the coupon. The Company confirms the details of the membership according to the member’s appeal, notifies the member of the result, and takes the recovery action of the coupon immediately if the appeal is legitimate.
③ The company shall notify the member at least 30 days before the coupon service is terminated due to business or technical reasons, and will not compensate for coupons not used within this period.
Article 31 [refund of fraud] strong>
① If a member pays a fraudulent fee in paying tuition fees or fees, the company will refund the fraud in the same manner as payment. However, if the refund of the fraud is not possible in the same way, it will be notified immediately and a refund will be made in the method chosen by the member.
② In the event of fraud, the Company shall refund the entire amount of the fraud regardless of the contract fee or commission. However, in the event of fraud caused by the member’s responsibility, the Company can deduct the refund fee within a reasonable range and refund the fee.
Article 32 [Compensation for loss of service, etc.] strong>
① Company shall notify the member within 24 hours based on the stopping of the service or the time of the stoppage in case of interruption or failure of the service. However, if the service is stopped or the failure occurs due to the responsible cause of the member, it will not be included in the service stop and disability time.
② In the event that the Company has previously notified of the suspension or disability of the Service, the following remedies shall be applied to the member’s damage relief. However, up to 24 hours per month for equipment inspections and maintenance for the purpose of improving the service will not be included in stopping time and disability time.
1. Suspension of service based on 1 month · If the disability time exceeds 10 hours: Extension of use period for 2 times of 10 hours and beyond
2. Stopping the service based on 1 month · If the disability time does not exceed 10 hours: Free time for stop / disability time
③ In the event that the Company does not give advance notice about the suspension or disability of the service, the member shall be liable for the damage relief in the following subparagraphs.
1. Service interruption for 1 month · If the cumulative time of failure exceeds 72 hours: Refund of the service charge for the remaining period including termination or termination of the contract and the period of non-use and compensation for damages (However, And will not be liable for damages if proved.
2. In the event of a service interruption or disability caused by the company’s responsible cause: 3 times of service interruption / disability time extended for free
3. In case of interruption or disruption of service due to force majeure or third party illegal activities: The contract can not be canceled but the service period is extended or free of charge
border-radius: 5px; font-size: 15px; “> padding: 10px; margin: 50px 0 10px 0; border: 1px solid: Chapter 5 Miscellaneous strong> p>
Article 33 [Disclaimer] strong>
① If the Company can not provide services due to natural disasters or force majeure, the Company shall not be liable for the provision of services.
② The Company shall not be liable for any obstacles in the use of the service caused by the cause of the membership.
③ The Company shall not be held responsible for the contents of the information, data, facts, truth, and accuracy of the member in relation to the service.
④ The Company shall not be liable for the disputes arising from the mutual use of the contents or between the user and the third party through the contents.
Article 34 [Dispute Resolution] strong>
① Disputes regarding the content transactions or use between the Company and users can be adjusted through the Content Dispute Resolution Committee.
② The jurisdiction of litigation between the Company and the User shall be the jurisdiction of the courts having jurisdiction over the address or residence of the User at the time of the case. However, if the address or place of residence of the user at the time of filing is unclear, it shall be subject to the Civil Procedure Act.
1. This Agreement will be effective November 21, 2016.