IntroductionIn this course, you will learn Keyshot and Vred, a 3D rendering tool for displaying realistic images based on 3D modeling data.
Keywhot - Workflow
Keyshot BMW3.0CSL - Environments
Vred - Texturing
If you want to create a photo-like image in your portfolioCreate realistic images with Keyshot and Vred!
If you don't know what to do first!Learn Keyshot and Vred from the basics of 3D rendering!
Step 1. KEYSHOT
- Getting Started with Keyshot [9 lessons]- BMW 3.0 CSL Rendering [4 lessons]
Step 2. VRED
- Getting Started with Vred [8 lessons]- Vred Advanced [4 lessons]
Take 30 minutes to an hour a day and repeat your training.If you follow the lessons in order, you can create high quality images.
Upload your questions, images or files to the Ask a Question board for feedback.You can improve your skills by improving your shortcomings one by one.
Getting Started with Keyshot
1. Workflow [5m]2. Importing Model [9m]3. Scene tree [7m]4. Material [9m]5. Environments [6m6. Textures [6m]7. Labels [12m]8. Camera [9m]9. Render [10m]
BMW 3.0 CSL Rendering
1. Import & Material [14m]2. Environments [3m3. Emblem & Tire Sidewall [10m]4. Lighting [13m]
Getting Started with Vred
1. Interface [8m]2. Import & Manipulating [9m]3. Normal [7m]4. Material [14m]5. Wheel & Tire [13m]6. Texturing [15m]7. Ambient Occlusion [4m]8. Environment & Render [8m]
1. Grouping [11m]2. Running Car [21m]3. Interactive Interface [25m]4. Lighting [18m]