IntroductionThis course consists of lectures to develop the ability to visualize ideas by developing into sketches and Photoshop rendering based on theories related to perspective, form, and light to develop the ability to visualize ideas in industrial design.
How to use sketch lines
Water purifier sketch
Product photoshop rendering - Earphone
"What do I need to start with to become an industrial designer?"If you think of it, start the product sketch course right away!
You want to express your ideas in sketches!If you hard to do it.
Step 1. Sketch Basic
- Design Sketch Basic [4 lessons]- Understanding Perspective [3 lessons]- Practice pen sketch [9 lessons]
Step 2. Product Sketch
- Product Structure - Cylinder [4 lessons]- Product Structure - Cube [5 lessons]- Product Pen Sketch - Practice [4 lessons]
Step 3. Photoshop Rendering
- Getting Started with Photoshop [4 lessons]- Understanding Photoshop Tools [12 lessons]- Product Photoshop Sketch [5 lessons]- Shade & Materials [3 lessons]- Product Photoshop rendering [5 lessons]
Take 30 minutes to an hour a day and repeat your training.Draw repeatedly to improve your skills.
Upload your questions, images or files to the Ask a Question board for feedback.You can improve your skills by improving your shortcomings one by one.
Product Photoshop Sketch
1. Usb Memory [40m]2. Smart Phone [40m]3. Toaster [38m]4. Earphone [37m]5. Hair dryer [43m]
Shade & Materials
1. Light & Shade [13m]2. Cylinder - Materials [7m]3. Box - Materials [4m]
Product photoshop rendering
1. Usb Memory [58m]2. Smart Phone [53m]3. Toaster [53m]4. Earphone [47m]5. Hair dryer [57m]